Icicle Rainbow Moonstone Long Drop Earrings
Icicle Rainbow Moonstone Long Drop Earrings
Like melting icicles glittering in the sunlight, these one-of-a-kind rainbow moonstone drop earrings are beautifully elegant. They capture and reflect light as they move and sway when worn. A black patina has been applied to the setting to highlight the textured details.
For more information on this gemstone, see the For the Love of Gemstones blog post.
These earrings coordinate beautifully with all of the necklaces in the Winter Sleep collection.
Dimensions: the gemstones are approximately 7 mm in diameter. The overall earring dimensions are 13 x 50 mm. The total drop length from the top of the ear wire to the bottom of the setting is approximately 65 mm.
These earrings are handcrafted with care and attention to detail in Ottawa, Canada using sustainably sourced sterling (.925) and fine (.999) silver.
The hand-wrought earring hooks are sterling silver and are nickel-free. Rubber stoppers are included to keep the earring securely in place.
These earrings are one of a kind and you will receive the exact pair shown in the photographs.
These earrings are in stock and are ready to ship.
For increased longevity, keep your jewelry clean and dry using a soft cloth. Avoid wearing your jewelry in the shower or during exercise, and put it on after applying makeup, perfume, or hairspray. Protect your piece from humidity. When not wearing your silver jewelry, be sure to store it in a jewelry box, soft pouch, or a zipper plastic bag.
Fore more detailed jewelry care and cleaning information, click here.
Shipping Information and Policies
The following information is applicable to all orders, regardless of shipping destination.
- Carrier: All orders are shipped via Canada Post.
- Shipping Fees: Purchases of $150 or more are shipped free in North America and include tracking and insurance. Purchases under $100 ship for $5 +tax in Canada using standard mail - no tracking or insurance. For all other countries, the shipping costs and associated taxes are calculated at check out.
- Insurance and Tracking: If you elect to choose a shipping option that does not include insurance and tracking, Rebel Soul Design can not be held responsible for any packages that become lost during transit. For orders over $100 CAD we strongly recommend that you select a shipping option that includes tracking and insurance.
- Shipping Address: Please ensure that you provide your correct shipping address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the provided address. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, you will be charged full shipping fees again to re-send your order.
- Custom Orders Processing Time: Some of our products, such a rings, are not created until they are ordered. Refer to each individual product listing for details on processing time. Include this processing time with the estimated shipping time to get an estimate on how long may take to receive your order. If you located in a country other than Canada, note that customs delays can further increase the time it will take to receive your order.
- Purchasers are responsible for any additional customs charges or brokerage fees associated with their order.
- Rebel Soul design is not responsible for any delays in shipping times due to customs processing delays.
- If your order is returned to us because you could not be contacted at the time of delivery, or you refused to pay your country's import fees, you will receive a refund for your order LESS the shipping fee and LESS any import/customs fees you may have charged.
Refunds and Exchanges
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
All Rebel Soul Design all of our jewelry is handmade and guaranteed for quality craftsmanship. We strive to ensure that you are happy with your order.
I gladly accept returns and exchanges. Please contact us within 3 days of delivery and ship items back within 30 days of delivery.
Exceptions: Because of the nature of custom and personalized orders, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we cannot accept exchanges or returns for these items. As well, due to hygienic reasons, earrings will be subject to a $10 CAD restocking fee - this is to cover the cost of replacing earring wires, posts, and backings. This amount will be deducted from the refund amount.
DAMAGES AND DEFECTS
Please inspect all packages upon arrival. Contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receiving damaged or defective shipments. If your shipment appears to have been damaged in transit, please keep all packaging material and do not use the product so that we can document the issue with the carrier. We will do our best to replace any damaged goods wherever possible. In cases where replacement with the same item is not possible we will work together to find a suitable replacement item, or offer you a full refund.
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
To return your product, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for return shipping.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item, unless the item was damaged during shipping. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.