Treasure Mountain Turquoise and Silver Encircled Pendant
Pale Green Treasure Mountain Turquoise and Silver Encircled Pendant
This is a one of a kind sterling silver hammered circle pendant surrounding a unique tear drop turquoise gemstone from the Treasure Mountain Mine located in Hubei province, China. This turquoise is high quality and it is prized for its unique pale mint green colour with touches of amber and light brown matrix (veining). This is a one-of-a-kind stone, and due to its unique nature, this pendant is original and will not be duplicated. There is only this one, so if you are in love with it, make sure you pick it up before someone else gets it first.
Besides being ornamental, turquoise is also considered a talisman of luck, success, ambition and creativity. It is also good for protection, especially while travelling.
Turquoise is the traditional birthstone for those born in December.
- Total Pendant dimensions: 33 x 43 mm (1 1/4 x 1 3/4 inches)
- Turquoise: 14 x 18 mm (1/2 x 5/8 of an inch)
- Includes a 18 inch sterling silver snake chain.
- This pendant is one of a kind and you will receive the item that is shown in the photographs.
- This pendant is in stock and ready to ship.
- Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly from what appears online.