Orbital Aqua Chalcedony Spiral Ring
Aqua Chalcedony Ring, Spiral Ring, Silver Spiral Ring, Silver Ring
She dances through life, moving in circles, orbiting around whatever catches her fancy. Mercurial: changeable, quick, always clever, and a touch elusive. She will always keep you guessing. Just when you think have her figured out, she changes the rules and spirals away, into the ether. Will she return? That remains to be seen. Only she knows.
This stylish, contemporary, chalcedony and sterling silver ring evokes images celestial bodies orbiting in space. It is a "universal" ring that injects a touch of cosmic style to whatever you wear it with.
This ring is hand fabricated in sterling silver with a 10 mm round cabochon cut aqua chalcedony stone in a simple silver bezel setting, highlighted with with a spiral border and silver ball accent. The ring has been oxidized to highlight the raised details, which have then been polished to a high shine.
Chalcedony comes in several forms and colours and has been treasured for thousands of years by many ancient civilizations. It is thought to have healing properties and provides emotional balance to the person who wears it.
For more information on this gemstone, check out the For the Love of Gemstones blog post.
The Celestial Pendant coordinates beautifully with all of the items in the Rebel Soul Design Orbital Signature Collection.
- Gemstone: 10 mm diameter
- Ring face: 18 mm in diameter
- Band width: 3.5 mm wide a half round band
- This ring is made to order. Orders take approximately 5 to 7 business days to fill before shipping.
- Because each item is handcrafted and to allow for variations in gemstones, the item you receive may contain slight variances from the photos shown. As a result, each piece is unique, just like you. All efforts will be made to be true to photos and the overall quality of the design and workmanship is not compromised.
- Not sure about your size? Check out the ring size chart for information.